Are you an All-round Mechanic and do you have experience with maintenance and repair of production machines? And can you also effortlessly perform maintenance and repair work on means of transport or building-related installations? In that case, Banken Champignons in Wijchen has a great job for you!
What will your tasks be?
As an All-round Mechanic, you will work at Banken Champignons BV in Wijchen in a 2-shift operation. We are the Dutch branch of an international modern family business that grows, harvests, processes, packages, distributes (in cold storage) and sells fresh mushrooms worldwide.
You independently perform maintenance and repair work on the production machines, (internal) means of transport, the building and any building-related installations. You will be working on, for example, various sorting, cutting and packaging machines, forklifts, refrigerated rooms, conveyor belts and weighing machines. You also use a maintenance management system and record electrical and mechanical failures to prevent them in the future. If you see opportunities for improvement, we would love to hear your views on how to implement them.
What we offer:
- A varied full-time position with ample opportunity to further specialise. If you only have experience in the electrical or mechanical field, we offer opportunities for continued development.
- Possibility for a permanent contract;
- A competitive employment conditions package based on the collective labour agreement for the Wholesale Of Fruit and Vegetables;
- Attention for good working conditions;
- A modern workplace with an informal, involved and collegial working atmosphere. You will work in the Technical Services department together with 2 All-round Mechanics and a Foreman.
What you bring:
- You have a secondary vocational education (MBO) working and thinking level in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering, obtained through training and/or experience;
- Experience in performing electrical and/or mechanical maintenance and maintenance and troubleshooting;
- You are independent and proactive. In addition, you work accurately and are not afraid to ask questions when in doubt;
- Experience with performing welding work (TIG welding) is a plus, or you are willing to learn this;
- You have knowledge of relevant NEN standards (including NEN 3140);
- You are flexible regarding working hours. You will work on a rotational basis, including on some Saturdays and public holidays.
Are you interested?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this job description and do you want to join our team? Then click on apply! If you want to find out more information first, please contact HRM via the contact form.