Are you a real leader and do you have organisational insight? Can you keep a good total overview in challenging situations and do you have good analytical skills? In that case, Banken Champignons in Wijchen has a great job for you!
What will your tasks be?
As Production Division Manager, you will work at Banken Champignons BV in Wijchen. We are the Dutch branch of an international modern family business that grows, harvests, processes, packages, distributes (in cold storage) and sells fresh mushrooms worldwide.
You have final responsibility for the qualitative, quantitative and financial performance of our seven production locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. You enthusiastically coach the people who are responsible for the individual production locations, so that you bring out the best in them. You discuss any changes in the cultivation and harvest organisation and the associated challenges around all the tasks. You are also responsible for staffing and hiring of growers and people with final responsibility. You make proposals for improvement processes and the associated investment proposals while keeping a close eye on the agreed budgets and objectives. You also represent the management with (official) bodies and in (purchasing) processes.
What we offer
- A varied full-time position with plenty of responsibility;
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the development and execution of the growing division within the company;
- A competitive employment conditions package based on the collective labour agreement for the Wholesale Of Fruit and Vegetables;
- Attention for good working conditions;
- An international, modern workplace with an informal, involved and collegial working atmosphere.
What you bring
- You have a higher secondary vocational education working and thinking level, obtained through education and/or experience in the agricultural sector;
- You have experience in a managerial position where you take responsibility and motivate employees to collaborate;
- You understand complex employment relationships and rules, including labour regulations, and are able to convert them into effective solutions for the company and its employees;
- You have experience with quality systems in the food sector such as occupational health, hygiene, safety and complaints procedures;
- You have good analytical skills and can keep a complete overview. In doing so, you monitor the broad lines, but you also have an eye for details;
- Your attitude is enthusiastic, flexible and stress-resistant and you have good communication skills;
- Good command of the English language is a plus.
Are you interested?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this job description and do you want to join our team? Then click on apply! If you want to find out more information first, please contact HRM via the contact form.